The New Zealand Flour Millers Association is made up of nominated representatives from each company within the industry.
The current members of the association are:
The management committee comprises of the following members:
- Greg Tunstall (Chairman) - Weston Milling
- Bruce Peden - Champion Flour Milling Ltd
- Steve Pedersen - Weston Milling
- Kelvin Atley - Milligans Food Group
The research committee comprises the following members:
- Andrew Clayton (chairman) - Champion Flour Milling Ltd
- Garth Gillam- Champion Flour Milling Ltd
- Satoshi Kagimi- Champion Flour Milling Ltd
- Caroline Carpio - Weston Milling
- Krishna Samy - Weston Milling
- Robbie McLean - Weston Milling
The objects of the Association are as follows:
- To provide means for mutual discussion by members of the Association upon all matters affecting the interest of its members as Flour Millers
- To assist in strengthening and developing the image and effectiveness of the Flour Milling Industry.
- To establish close liaison and promote goodwill and understanding between members of the Association themselves and other allied and interested organisations or bodies.
- To make united representations to the Government, Government Departments, Research Institutions and any other such departmental or industrial organisations or bodies concerning the welfare and requirements of the Flour Milling Industry.
- To actively seek the representation of this Association on all such organisations or bodies as may be deemed necessary or desirable.
- To further the cause of technical education in the Flour Milling Industry.
- To represent the Flour Milling Industry on the Wheat growing, Flour milling, and Baking Research Liaison Committee